Save us Justice League of America, you're our only hope... for the third time you've been introduced next to Justice League.
Didn't take long for the League of Shadows to just start wrecking shit.
Sunday, February 26, 2017
Friday, February 24, 2017
Not coming out next week, but here's a preview anyways? Hey, remember that time there was a Blackhawks book in 2011? I think I even read two or three issues of that. Weird. GI Combat too... or was that Men of War? Hey remember when DC basically kept releasing the same book with a different title over and over again? Weird. What am I talking about again?
(Source: Adventures in Poor Taste)
Thursday, February 23, 2017
March is here, and I'll be... maybe around? Fucking Horizon Zero Dawn, Nier, and Mass Effect are going to be testing me, but I'll try and find time for comics? Sure!
- Batman #18: Bane is still mad, this time he'll probably try and break Batman again. Just a guess.
- Nightwing #16: Damian and Deathwing are in this arc, so that's probably cool.
...man then Persona 5 comes out in April. Also, I'm getting a Switch for some dumb reason. Comics better be good these up coming months.
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Some stuff this May: Rafael Albuqurque is on All-Star Batman, which I feel we knew, but just this weekend Snyder was on Twitter like "Current arc then big one from Sean Murphy." Sooo... ??? Looks like a one off issue of Detective featuring Stephanie Brown in her new direction which I find the idea of annoying. At least Batgirl's new boyfriend sounds adversarial by the end.
Monday, February 20, 2017
Sunday, February 19, 2017
Super Sons launched this week, and despite me feeling like I'm a crazy person yelling "BATMAN AND ROBIN WERE A THING! REMEMBER?!" on the corner of Rebirth and DC Don't Give a Fuck, at least Damian is in some books, even if they don't take place in Gotham because fucking I don't know. Got plenty of late night twitter rants about that...
CASSANDRA CAIN AND STEPHANIE BROWN ARE NOW MORE COMMON TO BE SEEN AROUND BATMAN THAN FUCKING ROBIN, WHAAAAAAAAAT!?
Friday, February 17, 2017
No more dinosaur costume!
- Detective Comics #951: Lady Shiva is back and once again looks respectable, not like some New 52 garbage creation.
- Batgirl #8: Well at least the cover doesn't have dumb Penguin son on it.
Solicits for May next week as well. I hesitate to say Monday, because it's another holiday in the US, but hey, maybe Comixology will post them anyways.
Thursday, February 16, 2017
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Sunday, February 12, 2017
Friday, February 10, 2017
New series with Batwoman launches next week. Super Sons finally comes out as well.
- Batman #17: Keep kayfabe alive, comic websites, try to maintain that maybe there's the slightest chance that Dick, Jason and Damian all died!
- Batwoman: Rebirth #1: ...we just kind of had the #0 issues for this in Tec, so here's another?
- Nightwing #15: Nightwing and friends, by the looks of that variant cover.
- Mother Panic #3: I feel like this is the fourth issue. Someone is lying to me!
Solicits will probably start getting teased next week. Potentially hearing about that Snyder Capullo thing sometime soon, I'd guess.
Thursday, February 9, 2017
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Monday, February 6, 2017
Sunday, February 5, 2017
Friday, February 3, 2017
Thursday, February 2, 2017
Getting back to normal with my life... I've got time again! Hopefully, because it's one of those "this is a lot of comics" week.
- All-Star Batman #7: Everything I've seen of this makes me think Tula Lotay was the perfect choice for this character.
- Detective Comics #950: Big anniversary issue, I think? Sets up the next story.
- Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #7: Screw that new Oracle.
- Red Hood and the Outlaws #7: Think the is a one and done issue story.
- Gotham Academy Second Semester #6: I guess that Eric kid went insane or something.
Hopefully I can read all my comics this week, that'd be nice.
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Nightwing's first adventure in Blüdhaven ends, but new ones, that may or may not included XTREME 90s nipple rings lay ahead.
Now look, I know that's a weird statement, but it's 100% actually probable... if Tim Seeley knows what's right and DC doesn't mess it up!