Just think, next week I'll have new DC books to read that don't take place in Gotham, which is saying a lot because by the end of The New 52's run, the only book I had left on my pull list was Justice League.
Deadly Class #13
DC THINGS OR WHATEVER
- Constantine: The Hellblazer: Riley Rossmo is the perfect choice for this book. Story was pretty "boy, he's a dick" in an entertaining way. So with that and my love for Rossmo's art, I may check this one out.
- Cyborg: I've really got no interest in reading Cyborg as a solo character. I'm sort of just wondering how this is the book Ivan Reis went to next... Cyborg is just sort of a B+ player...
- Earth 2: Society: I may actually try Earth 2 out again now that they're done with the weeklies and crossovers. It got too insane there, and was telling a really long, not that interesting story that was built off a better foundation which was strayed away from. Interested to see what a fresh start would include.
- Justice League United: They're making this a Justice League Everybody book, which is exactly what it should have been from the start. The sci-fi JL Canada or whatever just never was that interesting (to me, at least) but literally throw whoever the fuck you want into the book? Now that's something I could read.
- Sinestro: Straight up don't care.
- Superman/Wonder Woman: Who wants to bet Supes is telling Diana he doesn't lover her anymore so he can save her from himself!? And did Superman lose his powers permanently or something? That's dumb.
- The Flash: Interest in this book faded long ago, didn't pop back up with this one.