Annnnnnnd, we're back! Convergence is done, real comics is back! Well... soonish, because for some reason, DC decided that having a Bat related book come out that first week post-Convergence was a bad idea, so here I am, having to wait another week to get back to normal... Then it's like "Oh here you go, five books" two of them being Batman and Detective, which seems idiotic to release on the same day. Oh well.
- Batman #41: His official name is "GorBat," and I will acknowledge no other moniker. End of story.
- Detective Comics #41: It's like Batman, but not!
- Catwoman #41: Catwoman gets back to being Catwoman, and the crime lord. That's cool.
- Gotham Academy #7: DAMIAAAAAAAAN
- Harley Quinn #17: Harley's got a gang, time for her to "do good."