BEHOLD! The last regular-ish week of the New 52. Then we got annuals and some leftovers that were delayed... Then in April we've got Batman, Justice League, and Superman. Boy I'm going to enjoy not having comics to write about every week for awhile. What is Gotham Spoilers going to do in those two months? I don't know... I'll probably write about wrestling or something. That's dumb.
- Batman Eternal #51: I mean, really, what's to stop anyone in the Bat family from going "Cluemaster? Cluemaster?" and one-punching him in the face. The end.
- Batman and Robin #40: Final regular issue of this series... Then what's next for Damian? Well... Because DC don't give a fuck about continuity anymore, lots of stuff! His own book, Eternal 2, Gotham Academy.
- Gotham Academy #6: Speaking of Gotham Academy, who's ready to see Batman fight a teenage girl!?
- Catwoman #40: I thought we might get Selina giving up the mob position to go back to being Catwoman, turns out that was wrong, and she's having her cake and eating it too... Fits well with all the historical references in this book.
- Arkham Manor #6: I really don't know what's left to do in this book other than find that guy who's barely a character.
- Gotham by Midnight #5: I was thiiiiis close to dropping the title until last month where it did just enough to keep me interested.