- Batman #39: The penultimate issue of Endgame, there's a lot of people in this one!
- Batman Eternal #47: Are we going to reveal Lincoln March this time? Since we're going into the final month and if we still don't know the bad guy by the week after next, then what the fuck?
- Gotham Academy #5: Olive and that guy kissing in a tree, K-I-S-and I'm done.
- Arkham Manor #5: Penultimate issue of the series itself! I hope this one wraps up strongly.
- Catwoman #39: Personally, I wonder if the mob angle will continue past Convergence. Ultimately, I'd like Selina to stop being so damn melodramatic.
- Gotham by Midnight #4: This might be the end of the line for me. Get relevant, book.
It's saying something when a LoSH character hanging out in Batman is hardly the most WTF moment of an issue.
The circus is a strange place, evident by the endless Nightwing stories that come from it.
Man, I sure wish Damian showed up in Batman books too... you know, where it'd make total and complete sense?
More mess is made. Lots more. I hope you weren't fond of the Royal Flush Gang.