Merry fucking Christmas, there's a lot of comics next week. Despite there being a fifth week, DC decided to put all the annuals out next week, so jeeeeeezus, so much.
- Robin Rises Alpha #1: I'm still not sure how I feel about super powered Damian, but I guess we'll see, because it's happening next week.
- Batman Annual #3: No idea what this one is gonna be like. I assume it may continue the story of the back-ups?
- Grayson Annual #1: This was supposed to be super Helena Bertinelli but DC gave the writing team more space to tell the story, so this has apparently changed a bit.
- Batman Eternal #38: Batman gonna find the bad guys? I dunno.
- Harley Quinn #13: Harley and Power Girl's team up comes to a disastrous end.
- Arkham Manor #3: Well, half way point of the series, I guess?
- Gotham by Midnight #2: Some creepy nun in Slaughter Swamp... Look, I'll be honest, I'm writing how many books I've got to cover and just thinking "GOD DAMNIT," not trying in these blurbs.
- Catwoman Annual #2: Good god, eight books? EIGHT BOOKS. Largest Gotham Spoilers week, ever.