Scott Snyder posted this Infinite Crisis style teaser for the upcoming Batman: Eternal, and there's plenty to speculate about. Don't worry, I'm sure Nightwing is just running late and totally not part of those bones at the bottom of the image.
Stick around, I'm going to be doing an annotated version of this.
(Source: Scott Snyder's Twitter)
Okay, here come the annotations of everything I could see in the image. You got the stuff like the bones at the bottom which is really hard to make sense of, and then there are the obvious ones, so don't be a typical internet asshole and say "Yeah we know who Batgirl is." Anything I mark with a question means I'm not entirely sure.
2. Tiger Shark
4. Batwoman, check the high res image, glint of light on her ring finger.
5. Maggie Sawyer
7. James Gordon, who appears to be in handcuffs/chains.
8. Harvey Bullock
9. Iceberg Casino (owned by Penguin)
10. Alfred, in a straight jacket (H/T @TheUsef)
11. Batgirl, who is once again Batgirl, told you...
12. Red Hood
13. Luke Fox aka Batwing
14. Confirmed to be a new character (Source: James Tynion)
15. ??? Potentially Vicki Vale (H/T twibbler67)
16. Catwoman (I'll take Tim Seeley writing her in this title)
17. That sure is a lot of Ivy
20. Damian's cat Alfred... why would he be there?
21. Joker's Daughter, bleh.
22. Titus, another one of Damian's pets... what's he looking at? and why is there a robin on his back?
23. Batman... hmm, I don't know about that one?
24. Who the fuck knows? Honestly? I'm thinking it's Dick Grayson, who dyed his hair, after having his identity exposed. People have tweeted that it may be Calvin Rose, but he doesn't wear a domino mask, nor is he blonde, and would have no reason to dye his hair.
25. Tim Drake
26. Harper Row
27. Stephanie Brown.
UPDATE: You can see a really super high res version of the image here, with lots more added detail.