Got a pretty larger week than normal next week... of course it happens the week after where I go from five write ups to four. Oh well.
- Batman Incorporated #7: Gotham gets run over by a bunch of creepy little Leviathan kids, and I hope Bruce punches every single one in the face.
- Talon #4: That big bad Talon has got his hands on our good Talon, and that's probably not a good thing...
- Batman - The Dark Knight #16: Ethan Van Sciver joins the title as he and Gregg Hurwitz begin a new story about the Mad Hatter.
- Teen Titans #16: The final "Death of the Family" tie-in that sure enough will end with Tim and Jason being presented a with a bloody silver platter.
- Batman and Robin Annual #1: Like the future issues of this title, I have no real idea what to expect from this issue.