A little different schedule than we're used to, but, as per usual this month, OWLS!
- Nightwing #9: Nightwing takes top billing for the site next week, as Dick and his Great-Grandfather battle it out in Gotham, as we learn the secret origin of William Cobb
- Birds of Prey #9: Just as Black Canary drops a bomb on her team, they have to fight a Talon by the name of Henry Ballard. This is also Travel Foreman's first issue on art, and despite what he may say on his Twiter, from what we've seen so far, I'm going to say it'll be some great work.
- Red Hood & The Outlaws #9: Heeeeey, even Jason gets in on the Owl squashing fun, as he, Roy and Kori fight through Chinatown, trying to protect Mr. Freeze.
- Catwoman #9: It's Selina and Spark, on a heist gone wrong, when they have to defend the Penguin from a Talon assassin.
- Batwoman #9: The non linear "To Drown the World" continues, and I won't lie, I'm probably going to say the same thing about how I don't like the story structure. Regardless, it's Trevor McCarthy's first issue, and that's a good thing.